Most school districts now require physical exams prior to enrollment in sports and other extracurricular activities. JFK Urgent Care answers that need with our convenient and affordable back to school and sports physical exams for only $40.
No appointment necessary
Whether you want to get it done before or after your summer vacation plans, JFK Urgent Care $40 back to school and sports physicals require absolutely no appointment, making it convenient for your schedule.
Short wait times:
Get in and out with plenty of time to make it to the pool. In most cases, our Center can diagnose and treat patients in about an hour.
Low cost, high quality care:
School physicals can be costly, but at the JFK Urgent Care Center, your child can be seen by an experienced family medicine practitioner for only $40.
What to Bring:
- A copy of the entire pre-participation physical form from your child’s school or sports program for the provider to review and sign
- Your child’s prescription eye glasses or contacts if they wear them
- A copy of your child’s latest immunizations
What to Expect:
- Be prepared to discuss your child’s past injuries and/or current treatments, conditions, allergies or medications with the provider during your physical visit
- Insurance is not accepted for youth sports physicals. However, you are welcome to submit your receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement
- A sports physical does not replace your child’s annual check-up with their primary care provider or family physician